We’re seeking the ultimate video producer to join our digital marketing team in Valencia (Spain).
Plug and Play is the largest innovation platform in the world. In Silicon Valley, and in our 23 locations across the world, we connect startups to corporations and investors to catalyze technological advancement.
You'd work with our offices from Silicon Valley and Europe and, even though Valencia would be your everyday office, you'd have to travel every month.
These would be your responsibilities:
- Film, edit, and produce video content taken from different locations around Europe
- Identify unique stories to engage the audience across different platforms
- Collaborate with multiple teams to create video content for events and success stories
- Travel to multiple locations across Europe to capture video content and interview startup and corporate clients
- Ensure video content reflects the look, feel, and messaging of the event
- Post-production tasks including editing, color correction, titles, graphics, and final delivery
- Coordinate with our Video Team in Silicon Valley to keep with branding and create campaigns
- Meet with marketing team to conceptualize and executive video campaigns and promotional videos
- Stage, capture, and edit high-quality video including event highlights, customer success stories, and promotional content for social media
- Create content-rich videos with the Content Team
- Aid and assist in the execution of successful video campaigns to build audience engagement on different channels
- Minimum 2-3 years videography/editing experience as a freelancer or at a production company
- Fluent in English (important)
- Must be self-motivated; entrepreneurially driven; excited to work in a small team
- Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, Audition, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Ability to operate DSLR cameras, microphones, lighting, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Needs to be detail oriented to uphold branding
- Passionate about your craft and continuously seek ways to connect with the audience and develop new ways to tell stories
- Willing to travel multiple times per month to different locations around Europe including Germany, France, England, The Netherlands, and more
- Portfolio required